Megs and Tanner Wedding Day

Thanks to the Wonderful Rebekah Westover I got some great photos of Megans bouquet, Centerpeices, and Cake. Lots of pictures below... Sorry I couldnt choose just one!




We were so lucky to still be able to get Peonies at the end of June, but because of all the cool weather and rain during June we got some beautiful ones for the cake and centerpeices.





Its hard to see in this picture, but the little headbands for the flower girls turned out great! They were so cute and perfect for these precious girls.

No comments:

About the Designer

I am the Proud Owner of Bride & Blooms Wedding Flowers. I have always loved design and color and had an eye for the finer things. When I started doing flowers 4 years ago I knew I had found my callng in life. It is my passion and I love it creating beautiful arragements for my clients. If you like my work comments are always appreciated! Thanks for looking and come back soon!

Blog Counter

Listen to brideandblooms blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones